Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Firefox 3!

Download Day

The latest version of the best web browser around, Mozilla's Firefox, is out now. Get version 3 here. There's also this attempt to break the record for most number of downloads in a day, I believe it's still going on right now (based on when the thing became available on their site).

I've been using Firefox for around four years, and I honestly can't imagine browsing the Web without it (sorry Opera, I hate you). If you're still using Internet Explorer a)my sympathies and b)it's time to switch! I'm not going to go into the details as to why, but, in summary Firefox offers - better security, better web standards compliance, more and better features, the ability to customize and add functionality via myriad 'extensions', and a faster and smoother browsing experience (IE 7 is fairly decent now, but still relatively rubbish).

Get it now!

No comments: